Monday, August 29, 2016

DAILY EXERCISE PLAN: 21-27 August 2016

A synopsis of the military-style conditioning plan the author used during the week. His program is similar in design to those used by U.S. Marines and U.S. Special Operations Forces.
This week’s physical conditioning plan and daily workout sessions were designed and developed by myself to accomplish my fitness goal of maintaining a solid base of overall physical fitness. To sustain a solid base of overall physical conditioning I consider all components of physical fitness while conducting exercise planning.
A retired Marine, I am comfortable with designing my program in a manner similar to that of America's elite warriors. Their overall objective is to combine agility, endurance, power, speed and strength with combat skills to be applied in the defense of our nation.
http://hubpages.com/health/DAILY-EXERCISE-PLAN-21-27-August

No comments:

Post a Comment